Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

10 Things I love about my job. Taken from the official, Ten on Tuesday blog.

1. Interlibrary Loan. Books arrive on Tuesday and every Tuesday is like Christmas! Its wonderful that people can read what they like, even if we don't have it.
2. Working on computers. I spend most of my day on the computer and I love it.
3. Selecting movies. We mostly order family films and movies the video store will probably not carry. I love it when a patron finds a new favorite.
4. Seeing all the books! All of our materials make their way through our staff room to be cataloged and processed.
5. Picking out Music CDs.
6. Seeing our regulars. Its always nice to see a familiar face.
7. Meeting new people! It is very exciting when a new person discovers the library!
8. Editing the web site. I try to keep it up to date.
9. Reading new books!
10. Blogging of course!


No comments: